Skinpotions Peach Thy Lash: "The best hair growth serum yet!"


Do you wish to have thick and long lashes but don’t have the time or budget to go to a fancy beauty salon? Or you are hesitant and afraid to try some products that are on the market? Well love, don’t fret because I have the answer to your holdups. I am here to share with you my own experience using SkinPotion’s Peach Thy Lash – The best hair growth serum yet!


Peach Thy Lash is an all-natural hair growth serum. It can help boost lash growth that will leave lashes thicker, stronger, longer, fortified, nourished, conditioned each strand, and it can also be used on eyebrows. It is formulated with aloe vera, castor oil, tsubaki oil, and rosehip oil (other ingredients: water, phenoxyethanol, parfum). 

Directions for use: Glide the wand directly onto your lashes and brows in an outward direction. For better results use 2-3 times a day.


At first, I was really cautious to try this kind of product because I was afraid that my eyes might get damaged “hello sa mata mo siya gagamitin kaya nakakatakot”. But when I saw the good reviews about this Peach Thy Lash I got interested and decided to give it a try and another reason that caught my attention is their packaging. They have the prettiest and eye-catching packaging ever! Kudos to their creative team!

REVIEW:
I used the serum for about a month (actually I am still using it) to see if it is really effective. I apply it every morning (before I put on my mascara) and before going to sleep. It doesn’t sting my eyes and didn’t irritate them, it‘s more like putting a clear mascara but with benefits.

I am not sure if you’ll notice the difference but in person (from my own perspective) it did really improve or thicken my lashes. You can distinguish it when it is curled. See photos below.


Note: I am not wearing any makeup (mascara) here.


I am also using it on my eyebrows and it did nourish each strand that gives me a healthy-looking brows.

FINAL VERDICT:
I can say that I am super happy with the product because it did reach my expectations and gave me a satisfying result. Peach Thy Lash will not break your heart for false promises but will it leaves your eyes beautiful and your eyelashes on fleek and did I mention that Skinpotions is a Filipino beauty brand that offers organic skincare and cosmetics at a budget-friendly price? Well, my heart will forever support local brands because it’s not only our pride BUT I love the quality that they offer to their customers. CHEERS TO PINOY PRIDE!

That’s it! I hope I answered all your questions regarding your lashes. If you want me to try other products of Skinpotions let me know by commenting below. Get your own Peach Thy Lash now at https://skinpotionsph.comor visit the SkinPotions store near you! Thank you very much! See you on my next blog!

Follow Skinspotions on Facebook and Instagram.

List of SkinPotions Store:
SM Bacoor
LG/F fronting BrowLounge

SM Cebu
UG/F fronting Folded & Hung beside the information booth

SM City Bacolod
G/F North Wing in front of Peri-Peri Chicken and Toy Kingdom

SM City Batangas
G/F Entrance in front of Chowking and BDO

SM Dasmariñas
LG/F in front of So Fab Boutique and Onesimus

SM Fairview
G/F near Food Court in front of So Fab Boutique

SM Iloilo
UG/F fronting National Book Store and Bo’s Coffee

SM Southmall
LG/F fronting Lyric

SM Megamall
Bldg. A, LG/F facing Bioresearch

SM North Edsa
2/F SM North Main Mall beside Stamp Attack

SM Pampanga
G/F Mexico Wing in front of China Bank and BDO

Farmers Plaza Araneta Center
2nd Level, in front of Michaela beside Jockey

Robinsons Tuguegarao
2nd Level, near Uniqlo and Activity Center

Sta. Lucia Mall
G/F Bldg. 3 near McDonald’s and The French Baker

Fisher Mall
2nd Level, front of Quezon Restaurant and Teppanyaki Express

Post a Comment

0 Comments